Access All AreasBest Value
£ 42Access All Areas (over 7yrs only)
1 x High Ropes, 1 x Low Ropes, 3 x Big Leap & Super Slide
£ 7.507 yrs upMore info
Introduction to Climbing
£ 502-4 peopleMore info
Climbing Wall Compentency Course
£ 75Per Person (4 Week Course)More info
For NHS, Emergency Services and Armed Forces, to be applied on presentation of ID.
Booking over the Phone
If you are unable to complete your booking online, please call 01482 843475 for advice.
An added £3 booking charge will apply to Guided Activities booked by phone.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent.
- If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose.
- In any event you may not sell the vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale.
- We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
- Our gift vouchers will be dispatched to you by post.
- Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and cannot be used after that date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Please call us on 01482 843475 to redeem voucher and get booked in.
Let Loose! Booking Terms & Conditions
By making a booking you agree to abide to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment must be paid in full to secure booking.
- Full balance due seven days prior to party/event date.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any party for failure to pay balance before due date.
- If the booking is cancelled less than seven days before the booking commences your payment will not be refunded.
- If you need to change the booking to another date, we must be given a minimum of seven days’ notice.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund any party guests unable to attend.
- Any additional siblings accompanying party guests will be charged our usual park entrance fees. (See pricing page for information)
- Party parents are responsible for guests at all times including during fire evacuation.
- Additional children must be supervised by carers/parents on site.
- A completed consent form is required for each participant taking part on Let Loose! High & Low Ropes courses, Climbing Wall, Big Leap & Super Slide activities. View acceptance of risk form.