We are pleased to offer a great range of exciting and absorbing days out for your Annual Class Trip. Let Loose! welcomes children of all ages and Key Stages, schools and youth groups too.
Let Loose! Activities are the perfect opportunity for students to build on their ability to understand and act upon instructions. They will learn how to set and achieve their own goals, as well as show support for their peers.
Let Loose! activities will take your students to their limits and beyond. They’ll learn to take risks and identify areas for personal development back in the classroom.
From fantastic adventure experiences, to puzzle-solving and team building exercises, everything you could need is here onsite, including undercover space to eat your packed lunch. Snacks and drinks are available from our onsite café “The Greedy Moose”.
To make preparing your School Trip easier we have designed a complete school package of programmes tailored to your needs . These are suitable for children at all Key Stages that are guaranteed to give your students the time of their lives!
The Trip will include either:
A 3 hours package for Key Stages 1 & 2 or
A 6 hours for Key Stages 3 & 4
Consent Forms for school and parents are downloadable.
Please call us on 01482-843475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we request one of our School Information Packs. When you have checked out our School Programmes you can book over the phone.
During your visit
- An instructor will greet your class on time and be prepared to teach.
- Instructors will follow a lesson plan and accomplish the goals and objectives stated.
- Programmes are designed to be fun and interactive, as well as educational.
- At the time of reservation, please inform us of any special needs you may have so that we may best accommodate your group.
- Toilets and a refreshments are located onsite.
- For your safety and enjoyment please arrive on time for your scheduled program, maintain discipline, encourage exploration and participation and assist when requested.
- Programmes are available starting at 10 a.m.
- All School Trips require a minimum of 15 students.
- Programmes are delivered rain or shine, please plan and dress accordingly.
Key Stages 1 & 2 – £15 per student
Key Stages 3+4 – £25 per student
Lunch at Let Loose!
An outdoor picnic area for groups is provided where children can eat a packed lunch, there are also hot and cold snacks available from The Greedy Moose Café. We encourage zero-waste lunches.